FOOD & BEVERAGES
CBD infused water
CBD infused honey
CBD infused coffee
CBD infused crickets
CBD infused green tea
CBD infused kombucha
High strength roll-on
Multi use roll-on deo
CBD body butter
Read Full FAQ
Is CBD legal in the United Kingdom?
- CBD is legal in the United Kingdom as long as it contains less than 0.01% THC in a single serving.
- All Pure Health products contain less than the legal limit for THC and are therefore available for purchase.
- We focus on producing products that are compliant, safe and legal in the UK market.
- This means that all our EU-manufactured CBD, as well as our other CBD products, are sold as Food Supplements.
- Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure medical conditions.
- We have taken every measure possible to act responsibility in terms of the sale and marketing of our product range.
- Pure CBD Health is an active member of the Cannabis Trades Association (CTA), adhering to the guidelines laid out by both the CTA and Food Standards Agency.
What are the benefits of CBD for first-time users?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one, amongst many, of the active chemical compounds found in the flower of the Cannabis Sativa plant. A natural, plant-based, alternative health supplement for general balance and wellness, recently CBD has gained immense popularity in the health and wellness industry. Adding cannabis-based products to our everyday diet can bring considerable benefits to our health and wellness. Taking CBD as a food supplement may help to maintain physical and mental health. CBD offers botanical properties that are beneficial for anyone interested in supporting wellness, even if you’re healthy.
How do I use CBD?
CBD extracts come in various forms but powdered and oil are the most common forms. There are a wide range of products both for topical application and oral consumption. Their usages have different effects on the body, for example;
These are a combination of CBD with a carrier oil such as MCT, olive, coconut, etc. Tinctures are usually administered under the tongue, held for a few seconds, and then swallowed. They are fast-acting and an effective way of consuming CBD since it gets directly absorbed into the bloodstream. You can also add CBD tinctures to your food for an alternative way of consuming it.
More convenient, but they usually take a couple of hours before taking effect.
If you would rather eat CBD products, edibles such as gummies, mints, etc. are your go-to. However, due to their dilution by other preservatives and additives, as well as not entering the bloodstream directly, they may take time to kick in and be less effective.
- Topicals. Lotions, balms, creams, etc. are applied to the skin. However, as they do not enter the bloodstream, the effect is limited to the area of application only.
What are some of the Benefits of CBD?
CBD oil supports healthy living and wellness. The balancing effects of CBD combined with the nutritional content of MCT oil will help ensure your body is given what it needs to support your daily wellness.
CBD can aid optimum balance and recovery?
With a medicinal & therapeutic lineage that dates back thousands of years, this wellness supplement rejuvenates the body maintaining its overall health. A natural antidote, CBD helps supplement your physical and mental health and well-being.
Let's keep in touch
+44 (0) 203 951 7975
Pure CBD Health Ltd.,
80-83 Long Lane,
London EC1A 9ET
+44 (0) 203 951 7975
Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm